The California Department of General Services (DGS), Real Estate Services Division (RESD) manages development projects for State agencies throughout California in urban and rural areas. In 2012, ECORP was selected to provide On-Call Environmental Services for the California Department of General Services, Real Estate Services Division (DGS/RESD) in support of State projects in 48 counties extending from Fresno to the Oregon border. In 2018, ECORP was selected to provide additional environmental services for the 12-county southern region.
Nearly 100 projects have been completed for facilities for agencies including:
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Regional Water Quality Control Board
- California Department of Veteran Affairs (CAL VET)
- California Highway Patrol
- State Special Schools and Services Division of the California Department of Education
- California Conservation Corps
- California Department of Mental Health
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- California Employment Development Department
- California Franchise Tax Board
- California Department of Motor Vehicles
On-Call Environmental Services provided for the DGS/RESD and California agencies include the completion of CEQA and NEPA documentation and technical studies, biological resources studies, cultural resources studies, air quality and greenhouse gas emissions assessments, noise and groundborne vibrations assessments, and regulatory permitting for a variety of projects under project-specific contracts.