ECORP is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic, client-centered professional to fill a role of Senior CEQA/NEPA Planner in the Rocklin office. The team member will be responsible for conducting and overseeing impact analysis, report preparation, business development, research, and field work related to CEQA/NEPA documentation and technical studies. Experience with CEQA-Plus compliance and/or Caltrans requirements and resource agency (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, California Department of Fish and Wildlife, and Regional Water Quality Control Board) permitting is a plus. The level of responsibility and performance should be that of someone with at least 10 years of relevant experience in the consulting industry. One of the primary responsibilities of the position is to contribute to building our local CEQA/NEPA practice as well as contribute to a statewide practice in coordination with our Chico and southern California offices. Hybrid work schedule available.
We are looking for a professional consultant with a strong working knowledge of CEQA/NEPA compliance regulations, environmental permitting, and land use. Responsibilities in this position will include:
- identifying and developing new opportunities, preparing effective proposals, and actively developing new business with new and existing clients.
- training and mentoring staff on CEQA/NEPA and other planning/environmental requirements;
- preparing and managing complex environmental documentation for a wide variety of local and regional projects;
- conducting complex analysis of data;
- interacting with clients on mid to large size projects (budgeting, billing, scheduling, invoicing);
- active involvement in planning/environmental professional organizations;
- demonstrated confidence in decision-making and be recognized by clients and peers as having expertise in CEQA/NEPA and related technical areas; and
- possessing existing positive relationships with Sacramento Valley and northern California CEQA/NEPA lead agencies.
Background requirements include Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Studies, Planning or Natural Sciences or a related field with 10+ years of relevant experience, including project management experience and technical leadership for multidisciplinary projects. At least 5 years of the most recent experience must show successful project management for northern California cities, counties, infrastructure agencies, and other lead agencies.
Our base full-time annual salary range is $66,560-$139,360. Starting salary is determined by relevant experience, education, certifications/permits, geographic location, internal equity and market conditions.
Please visit our website for a listing of all the exceptional benefits we offer our employees. If interested in applying for this position, please go to: https://www.ecorpconsulting.com/careers
ECORP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this position
* all fields are required