We are looking for a Project Accountant to join our Rocklin office team. We have a very fast paced office environment that offers lots of opportunities to learn and grow. In this position, the ideal candidate will be reliable, organized and positive. Individual must be an excellent multi-tasker, detail oriented, resourceful, a critical thinker and be a motivated self-starter.
Tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Work directly with project managers to prepare, send, post client invoices, including use of various client invoice portals
- Maintain electronic and physical accounting records
- Prepare and send lien waivers
- Record, verify, and post payments
- Monitor AR aging reports and follow up with customers for past due balances
- Respond to client inquiries and investigate billing issues
- Prepare reports for delinquent accounts
- Prepare various reports and budgets
- Perform various other accounting and administrative duties as required
- Set billing retention
Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite; strong proofreading/editing skills; Must have exceptional Excel skills. Deltek/Vision experience and 3-5 years general accounting/booking experience a plus. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Our base full-time hourly rate is $28-$34 per hour. Starting salary is determined by relevant experience, education, certifications, internal equity and market conditions.
If interested in applying for this position, please go to our website: Careers at ECORP · ECORP Consulting, Inc.
ECORP is an EEO Employer
Apply for this position
* all fields are required