ECORP is a fast-paced environmental consulting firm that is growing. We are looking for an HR Generalist that will provide support in areas such as employee relations, engagement and development, performance management, compensation, recruiting and benefits. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the Director to establish and maintain first class HR programs.
- Work closely with employees to improve working relationships.
- Provide input on issues related to performance management.
- Contribute to the continued improvement of HR programs and processes within the company.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation to employees.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, regulations and legislation.
- Stay current with changing federal and local legislation that impacts the HR function.
- Ability to draft policies.
- Conduct onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews.
- Recruiting for technical and non-technical positions.
- Administer workers compensation claims and benefits.
- Maintain and update employee files, forms, intranet, etc.
- Create reports and analyze data to be used by HR and the management team to measure key metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Organizational Management is preferred.
- SHRM-CP/SCP or PHR/SPHR certification(s), preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of focused relevant experience as Generalist.
- Must have excellent computer skills and experience in database management
- Working and practical knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including employee relations, performance management, compensation practices, recruiting, organizational development, and federal and state employment laws.
- Multistate labor law experience is a plus.
- Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of EEO/VETs reporting, new CA Pay Data Reporting, 5500’s, ERISA, 401(k) compliance, FFCRA, FLSA and other compliance reporting and administration.
- Paychex Flex and Benetrac experience a plus.
- Sound judgment in handling confidential or sensitive information. Maintain strict confidentiality,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional analytical skills.
Salary commensurate with experience.
ECORP offers a comprehensive list of benefits and benefit options for its full time, regular employees.
If interested, please submit your application, and a minimum of two references below.
ECORP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.