ECORP Consulting, Inc. is an excellent group of environmental professionals that delivers high-quality services in various disciplines including compliance with the Clean Water Act, Endangered Species Act, National Historic Preservation Act, California Environmental Quality Act, and National Environmental Policy Act; surveys and monitoring of biological and cultural resources; GIS analysis; water resources modeling and water rights; and habitat restoration design and implementation.
ECORP is looking for GIS Specialists/Analysts for any of our California offices. We are looking for motivated, self-starters who enjoy working both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced atmosphere. The ECORP mapping department prides itself on providing efficient, accurate and organized mapping products to our internal and external clients. As part of the ECORP mapping team you will have the opportunity to work with a varied group of clients and state and federal agencies on projects throughout the Western United States.
ECORP utilizes the tools available in ArcGIS (Pro, ArcGIS Online, and ArcMap), and AutoCAD to assist our natural resources, cultural resources, and regulatory permitting groups. The mapping department works as a team on a centralized server allowing GIS specialists in different offices to work across multiple projects, while maintaining data and style continuity across the organization.Responsibilities:
- Synthesize a variety of GIS data for use in analysis and mapping products for multi-disciplinary departments within the organization.
- Work within the established organizational templates, data standards and processes to ensure accuracy of data and maps for inclusion in reports and presentations.
- Produce high quality cartographic products for reports, meetings, and presentations.
- Conduct a variety of geoprocessing and GIS analysis tasks.
- Manage maps and data in ArcGIS Online, and produce web maps for use in ArcGIS Apps (FieldMaps, Survey 123, QuickCapture).
- Multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment
- Be a proactive member of project teams, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Coordinate GIS functions and uses with other departments, agencies/jurisdictions, engineers, developers, and the general public; provide GIS support and identify and resolve related concerns. Requirements• Ability to excel in the responsibilities listed above.
- A Bachelor’s degree in either GIS, geography, biology, archaeology or related environmental field plus a minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience using ESRI GIS software to produce data and map products for entry level and 6+ years experience for senior level.
- Experience with ESRI ArcGIS Pro and ArcMap, extensions, and geoprocessing tools.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, and Microsoft office products.
- Must have a good understanding of GIS best practices and standards.
- GPS/GNSS experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well with teams (large or small).
- Strong data management and cartographic skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have environmental consulting experience.
Our base full-time annual salary range is $50,000-$90,000. Starting salary is determined by relevant experience, education, certifications, internal equity and market conditions.
Please visit our website for a listing of all the exceptional benefits we offer our employees.
ECORP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.