ECORP Consulting, Inc. is searching for an Associate Environmental Planner to expand our Air Quality/Greenhouse Gas/Noise/Energy analysis practice throughout California. Duties may include: assisting with air quality and greenhouse gas emissions inventories and modeling, health risk assessments, noise modeling and field data collection, environmental impact analysis for California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documentation and staff support to office personnel.
- Comfortable working in a team environment with multiple project deadlines.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, Planning, Environmental Science, Engineering, Statistics, Atmospheric Science/Meteorology or related subjects.
- 1+ years of experience preparing air quality, greenhouse gas, noise and/or energy analyses pursuant to CEQA/NEPA desired.
- Understanding of State and Federal air quality and climate change environmental policy and regulations (CEQA, NEPA, SB 32, Clean Air Act).
- Knowledge and understanding of air quality models (EMFAC, CalEEMod, SoundPlan, OFFROAD), dispersion/photochemical models (AERMOD, HARP2, CMAx), and meteorological models (e.g., WRF) OR
- Knowledge and understanding of noise models (e.g., SoundPLAN, Roadway Construction Noise Model, Transportation Noise Model)
This position is a full-time, primarily office-based employment opportunity involving significant and frequent use of spreadsheets, modeling software and computer models and requiring the analysis and application of policies and standards. While the position is open and advertised for potential employment in all ECORP offices, additional emphasis for location in either the Chico or San Diego offices is desired.
Our base full-time annual salary range is $52,000-$68,000. Starting salary is determined by relevant experience, education, certifications, internal equity and market conditions.
Please visit our website for a listing of all the exceptional benefits we offer our employees. If interested in applying for this position, please go to: https://www.ecorpconsulting.com/careers
Apply for this position
* all fields are required