We are looking for an Accounts Receivable/Billing Clerk to join our Rocklin office team. We have a very fast paced office environment that offers lots of opportunities to learn and grow. In this position, the ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal, administrative and data entry skills. Individual must be an excellent multi-tasker, detail oriented, resourceful, a critical thinker and be a motivated self-starter.
Tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Prepare, send, post customer invoices, including use of various customer invoice portals
- Set billing retention
- Maintain electronic and physical accounting records
- Prepare and send lien waivers
- Record, verify, and post payments
- Communicate with internal teams to ensure that invoices are sent out promptly
- Monitor AR aging reports and follow up with customers for past due balances
- Respond to client inquiries and investigate discrepancies
- Prepare reports for delinquent accounts
- Prepare various reports and budgets
- Perform various other accounting and administrative duties as required
Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite; strong proofreading/editing skills; Must have exceptional Excel skills. Deltek/Vision experience and 3-5 years general accounting/booking experience a plus. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Our base full-time annual salary range is $45,760-$62,400. Starting salary is determined by relevant experience, education, certifications/permits, geographic location, internal equity and market conditions.
Please visit our website for a listing of all the exceptional benefits we offer our employees. If interested in applying for this position, please go to: https://www.ecorpconsulting.com/careers
ECORP is an EEO Employer
Apply for this position
* all fields are required