ECORP Consulting, Inc. Jobs Available
We are currently recruiting for the following positions at our San Diego office:
Staff or Senior-level Archaeologists
ECORP Consulting, Inc. is seeking qualified, experienced, and dynamic Staff or Senior-level archaeologists for our Sacramento and San Diego regions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- serving as a Principal Investigator on projects throughout California;
- providing mentorship and leadership to mid-level and junior staff;
- coordinating project tasks to meet cost and schedule objectives;
- supervising and participating in field and laboratory work;
- supervising groups of Senior, Staff, Associate, and Assistant Archaeologists;
- authoring cultural resources technical reports;
- developing new business from referrals from new and/or existing clients and assisting with marketing efforts;
- preparing cultural resources proposals and assisting with the preparation of multidisciplinary proposals;
- assisting the Group Manager and/or Department Director with supervision and review of department staff members;
- advising clients and agencies on compliance matters;
- serving as a tribal liaison; and
- training staff in cultural resource project/task completion and reviewing work of other team members.
Minimum requirements include:
- a master’s or doctorate degree in anthropology or archaeology;
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in environmental and cultural resources management consulting in California;
- Registered Professional Archaeologist (or ability to become certified as such upon hire);
- ability to carry out fieldwork and/or construction monitoring, which may require periodic travel and work in extreme or challenging physical environments;
- ability to function effectively in a fast-paced team environment but also to work independently;
- a strong working knowledge of the federal and state regulatory settings;
- proven ability to senior author cultural resource management reports; and
- knowledge of the prehistory, history, archaeology, and ethnography of California.
The following qualities and skills are highly desired:
- demonstrated experience serving as a consultant in an advisory capacity to clients;
- project management experience, including a proven ability to be on time and on budget;
- excellent problem-solving skills, particularly in complex CRM projects;
- ability to communicate effectively in writing and through oral presentations; and
- strong organizational skills and work ethic
ECORP offers a very comprehensive list of benefits to its employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. If interested, please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
ECORP Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ECORP Consulting, Inc. is currently accepting applications for a full-time archaeologist for projects in southern California. Responsibilities largely include construction monitoring, but may also include pedestrian survey, site mapping and recording, excavation, and other duties as assigned.
Minimum requirements include a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in Anthropology or other closely related field, successful completion of an archaeological field school or field methods course at an accredited university in the United States, and at least 1 year of full-time professional experience.
The position will be based in our San Diego office. Regional travel is required, mostly within Southern California. Registered Professional Archaeologists (or ability to become certified as such upon hire) are preferred.
Competitive wages are based on level of education, relevant experience, and quality of references. ECORP offers an excellent benefits package.
If interested, submit resume, work history, wage requirements, and a minimum of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECORP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
On-call Biologists (entry, mid, and senior level) -- Multiple Positions Available
Our San Diego office is looking for a Biologist with a minimum of 2 years of experience in conducting biological surveys in San Diego County, and a Bachelor of Science degree or higher in biology, ecology, or a related science. We are looking for technical expertise in field biology, biological resource assessments, and environmental compliance monitoring and a candidate with demonstrated experience with San Diego County species, ecosystems, and biological reporting requirements. The desired candidate must have strong communication skills, ability to multitask, technical writing skills, ability produce high quality deliverables and exhibit professionalism in interactions with coworkers, agency staff, and clients. Responsibilities will include performing biological and botanical fieldwork, conducting biological and botanical research, coordinating with project teams, preparing reports, and performing environmental and/or biological monitoring. Travel and fieldwork accounts for the majority of this position. While prioritizing health and safety, this position requires an individual who is able to walk and hike through varying degrees of difficult terrain. Individuals may also be required to perform their job responsibilities in inclement weather conditions.
More work could be available to those experienced with conducting similar work outside of San Diego County and willing travel to Orange, Riverside, Los Angeles, and San Bernardino Counties for additional assignments.
ECORP Consulting, Inc. in San Diego, California is seeking temporary on-call archaeological monitors with paleontological training and experience for upcoming projects in San Diego County. Job duties will include monitoring for cultural and paleontological resources during construction of public infrastructure projects, identification and documentation of cultural resources, identification of paleontological resources, on-site coordination with contractor work crews and agency officials, coordination with Native American monitors, and associated reporting. The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree (B.A. or B.S., master’s degree preferred) in archaeology, anthropology, or a related discipline from an accredited institution plus at least one year of professional experience in archaeological and paleontological monitoring and/or fieldwork in Southern California, knowledge of local Native American communities and their respective material culture, and knowledge of local geology and paleontology. Preference will be given for local monitors. Competitive wages are based on level of education and experience.
Archaeology Field Technicians
ECORP Consulting, Inc. is currently accepting resumes for temporary, on-call field crew for archaeological projects in southern California, primarily focused in the Orange County and San Diego County areas.
Responsibilities may include construction monitoring, pedestrian survey, site mapping and recording, excavation, and other duties as assigned.
Requirements include a Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology or closely related field, successful completion of an archaeological field school or field methods course at an accredited
university, at least 6 months of full time professional experience, and a work history that includes projects in California.
Competitive wages are based on level of education and experience.
ECORP offers excellent benefits, medical, dental, vision, FSA’s, 401(k) with employer discretionary match, life insurance, long term disability and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary, and a team-oriented atmosphere. Qualified applicants are encouraged to send resume to email@example.com.
Please visit our website at http://www.ecorpconsulting.com to learn more about our company.
ECORP Consulting Inc, is an Equal Opportunity Employer